There are a lot of things that people are thankful for here are a few of mine:
- I am thankful for a loving and wonderful husband who is willing to work several hours a day, so I can stay at home and take care of our girls.
- I am thankful for my daughter, even though she is heading into the terrible threes, she still finds ways to make me smile and laugh every day.
One of her latest stories,
Ashley comes up to me "Mommy, come here please"
I was laying down resting at the time, so I really did not want to get up. I told her " Can I come in a little bit? Mommas tired"
Ashley: No come now!
Ashley: Cause I want to tell you something.
Me: What do you want to tell me
Ashley: I love you mommy!
- I am thankful for a mother who lets us spend the night, when it snows and is freezing, so we wont have to drive an hour home with black ice.
- I am thankful for a neighbor who is willing to go over and check on our dog while we are visiting our parents. I am even more thankful for the same neighbor who took our dog over to her house last night so Peanut could have a sleep over, so she would not have to sleep out side in the freezing cold!
- I am thankful for my Mother and Father in-law who is always there for us.
-I am thankful for our house we have to live in, a place were we raise our small family, and learn to love and be a happy family.
-I am thankful for our church. We may not be there every week for we are visiting our family, but I am grateful for no matter which ward we go to its all the same.
- I am thankful for my mom who comes down just to visit, and ends up taking my little one for a day or two so that I can get some rest!
-I am thankful for all the stores out there willing to give excellent deals on things, so we can afford Christmas! (Thank you Black Friday!)
- I am thankful to my extended family who is willing to drop what they are doing and come all the way down to our house to help us move heavy desks, filing cabinets and boxes.
-I am thankful for my Grandparents for loving and supporting us. I am also grateful that they are willing to collect clothes for our little girl, so she wont come home in a paper bag.
Wow! When I started this blog I thought I would have a few things to write down, I am realizing, there is so much to be thankful for. Even when I have trials, I am grateful that I can learn from them and grow better as a person. So that is just a few things I am THANKFUL for!
I hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving! And if you go shopping on Black Friday that you will be safe!
What's On My Happy List?
17 hours ago