Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Joke of the day!

My mom sent this cute little story to my email account, I think its so cute I want to share it with you!!


A little girl asked her mother: 'Where do people come from?' –
wondering about the beginnings of the human race.
The mother answered, 'God made Adam and Eve; they had children;
and thus was all mankind made.'
Two days later the girl asked her father the same question.
The father answered, 'Many years ago there were monkeys from which the human race evolved.'
The confused girl returned to her mother and said,
'Why did you tell me the people were created by God, and Dad said they came from monkeys?'
The mother answered, 'Well, Honey, it is very simple. I told you about my side of
the family, and your father told you about his.'

No comments: