Saturday, December 5, 2009

Getting ready for two birthdays and christmas!

Not a whole lot has been happening since I last blogged. I am getting ready for both Jeremy and Ashley's birthdays. Then I am trying to figure out what to get people for Christmas. We will be having a home made Christmas this year which I think will be kind of fun and different. Not sure what I am going to make Jeremy or Ashley for that matter. I always seem to make Jeremy scrapbook pages about sports or things that we have done through out the year. So I am pretty sure that he does not want any more pages, but I am not a very crafty person so I will have to figure out what to make him, and as far as Ash is concerned I will probably make her a new blankie or something. Not sure though, Any one have any ideas?

We just got Peanut a new coat at Walmart today, she looks so cute in it!!!! I will have to find batteries for my camera and take pics,so those will hopefully be up in the next week or two.

I am planning Ashley's princess birthday party for December 19th, 11:00 at our house!!! Please come!

1 comment:

Nielsen Familia said...

This is what I'm making for Sarah for Christmas. http://makeitandloveit.blogspot.com/2009/11/felt-mr-potato-head.html It might be a little young for Ashley, but it might be fun for her in church! (That's why I'm making it!) Good luck!