Friday, May 21, 2010

Things comming up

Well there has not been a lot going on since we left Idaho. Just a lot of sitting around the house. But coming up in the next few weeks we will have more to do!

Tomorrow I have my NORWEX party at my house. Then we are thinking about heading down to Provo to explore the town some more or at least orem and American Fork. Sunday we will be at his parents house visiting them.

Then next weekend I am not sure which day I will be leaving but the girls and I will be heading to Bear Lake for Memorial day weekend! We cant wait to go back, it is one of our favorite places to visit every summer!

The next week after Jeremy's Mom and I will be going to the Tracy Lawrence concert here in Eagle Mountain. Then that Sunday We have a family party with the Bryants!

Then we will have a summer full of yard sales and bear lake, then we are hoping to be able to go camping at Island Park this year like the good old days! So once I actually get pics and we do something worth blogging about we will post it up!

No comments: