Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Bear lake for Memorial day

We went to Bear Lake for Memorial Day weekend. We had fun, we were sad that it was to rainy and cold to go to the beach. But we still had a blast. Here is a few things that we did this weekend. And thank you Grandma and Grandpa for giving us a place were we could all come to spend time as a family! I know these are memories that my family and I will all ways be able to cherish!

"My favorite scene is standing on my front porch looking in" I know those are some lyrics to a country song, they may not be the exact words but they describe this pic. Kayia, Ashley and Dan all sitting on little chairs looking out on the back yard. I saw that and I had to take a pic. For the words are very true, the best things in the world are not what happens out side, but what happens in side the house as a family.



Casaya and her buddy Amiah!



Casaya and her Great Grandma and Granpa Orth.



Ashley and her Great Grandma Orth watching the tree being planted.



We planted a tree up at our cabin in memory of my uncle Jere, who passed away a few weeks ago. We are hoping that we can look at this tree and remember who he was, and how much we loved him.







Ashley having fun with the cousins while jumping on the tramp, or as Ashley calls it "the Jumpoline"




Casaya just chillin at the cabin, I love her great big eyes!




While we were at bear lake for Memorial day my grandpa had a new garage put in, i feel bad for I did not get a picture of the completed garage. But at least you can part way see what it is going to look like

No comments: