Monday, October 18, 2010

5 years!

Jeremy and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary this year! Boy the time sure has gone by fast! We had a blast. My Aunt Gina took the girls over night, so we could go out. We went to up to Murray to got to The Olive Garden and went to the mall, It is a tradition that we do every year on our anniversary. After we went there, Jeremy surprised me by taking me to were we went on our honeymoon! We went to castle creek inn! I love it there! It is one of my favorite places in the world! Not only do they have cool rooms and tubs, but they also have this gorgouse yard out back , with a lot of trees flowers waterfalls and ponds with fish in them! I have posted a few of the pics! Hope you enjoy!
Jeremy with his Chicken Skampi


I got Chicken alfrado


My sexy man!


Happy 5 years honey! Here is to many many more years! I love you so much!
Thank you for being the best husband ever! I love you!

No comments: