Friday, November 5, 2010

Christmas!

I am so excited! I turned on the radio today and both Kosy 106.5 and Fm 100.3 are playing Christmas music! I LOVE IT!!!

Last night Jeremy and I went through all of our Christmas movies and picked out which ones we are going to watch this year!

November:
11- Four Christmases
18- A Christmas Story
23- Eight Crazy Nights

December:
2- Elf
9- The Polar Express
14- The Grinch (with Jim Carry)
23- Rudolf the Red nose raindeer, Frosty the Snow Man and Mr. Kruaegers Christmas
24- The Forgotten Carols

And on random days we will watch:

- Holidays in Handcuffs
-A Christmas Carol with Jim Carey
-A Christmas Vacation!

I love Christmas! I cant wait until my husband AKA Skrudge, gets into the holiday spirit, he does not until the day after Thanksgiving. So every year until then he is known as Skrudge. ( I know I spelt that wrong, to tired to look up the correct spelling).

I LOVE THE CHRISTMAS SEASON!

2 comments:

Brenda Fisher said...

I love your movie list! It's great! The spelling is Scrooge, FYI!

Paris Lover said...

I love the Christmas season too! Hope all the birthday celebrations went well. Sorry I couldn't make it to the open house.

You know Phil and Mary Brown? It was their son, David, that died.