Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas!

Ashley with her stuff that Santa gave her.
Casaya has no idea whats going on or why she had to wake up.
This is the stocking that Santa gave Jeremy, he gave me one also but he forgot to take a pic of it.
Casayas stocking from Santa.
Peanuts stocking from Santa.
Ashleys stocking from Santa.


We had a great Christmas. It was so much fun!
We woke up and opened the presents at our house. Some of the things I got was:
- a cd/radio player
- the back up plan movie
Afterwords we headed to my moms house to have lunch and open presents there. Some of my favorite things I got was:
- A big thing of scrapbook paper
- and MY BOSH MIXER!!!!!
After my moms house we went to Jeremy parents house to have dinner and to spend some time with his sister who was in town for the holidays.

Like I said we had a very busy day but it was so much fun!

I know its late, but.....

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERY ONE!!!!!

No comments: