Monday, August 22, 2011

One of my Heros! Joshua Foy!

Josh, Diana, Anthony, and Logan!
Josh's retirement cake! I love looking at the pic in the back ground! How much he has changed and how much he has staid the same!

Josh posing with one of his gifts one of his Navy friends gave him.


Josh and his commander (I think)


Josh retired from the Navy after 20 years of hard work and service! I am so proud of him! Even though I did not know him for the first 12 years in was in the Navy, I am still very proud of him. I look up to him. Its amazing the love he has for his country! I am also very happy for his wife Diana and their sons! It will be so nice for them to have their husband/father, all of the time!

Thank you Josh for your service! I cant tell you how much it means to me that you were willing to go out and protect our country and all of the people in it! I am so glad to have you guys home now! I hope to hear for years to come about your different adventures while serving in the Navy! I LOVE YOU JOSH! Thank you once again!

Jeremy went to Spain to see Josh retire from the Navy. This is just a few pics but later I will let Jeremy do his very first blog about Spain and what he saw and his experiences!

No comments: