Saturday, August 17, 2013

My Birth side of the family

 My cousin Marty! Love this guy! He is so much fun to be around! I love that he loves my kids!

 My Aunt Judy meeting Savana for the first time! I love how they look at each other!

 Judy is my birth fathers sister. Love that I have a connection to my past.

 My cousin and I! He is a great man!
 Marty trying to teach all of my kids about being bikers! HEHEHE,







 We went to visit my birth parents, (my dad died when I was 2 1/2 and my mom died when I was 3 1/2) We get up there about every other year to visit their graves. Its just peaceful up there. This is Saya talking to Grandpa! She just sat down and talked to them about every thing! It was so cute!
 This was Savanas first time of going to their graves. She did pretty good.
 Three generations. Us in front of my moms grave.
 Three generations. Us in front of my dads grave.

No comments: