Thursday, October 1, 2009

The count down is on!!!!

As my husband will testify, I pretty much LOVE any holiday that I can decorate the house! My two favorite holidays are HALLOWEEN and CHRISTMAS!!! Both of which are coming up I can wait! I finally get to decorate for HALLOWEEN!!! Jeremy has a very stricket rule that I am not allowed to decorate the house until Oct 1st. Well the day has finally come! Just one down fall to ruin my day, my HALLOWEEN box is still at my moms house! So I will go and get it on friday! But I will defiantly post pictures once my house is all cute!!! Cant wait!!! I know its early but
HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERY ONE!!!



Create your countdown widget and more at Blixy.com!



MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments


MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments


MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments



MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

No comments: