Thursday, July 29, 2010

Count Downs!

I am so excited! I can not wait! Over the past few years I have started to really love fall and Halloween, I think its mainly because I get to dress up the girls and take them out. Nothing like stepping on the crunchy leaves while going trick-or-treating. I am not really looking forward to Thanksgiving. I am looking forward to the day after thanksgiving. I love BLACK FRIDAY! I love sitting down with the adds planning where I am going. I have to shop for three birthdays and Christmas! Jeremy's birthday is the 16th, Ashley's is the 20th, then Casaya's is the 28th! Lots to do this year! And then there is Christmas. I am not much about the holiday as I am about the spirit of the holiday, I love all the Christmas movies. And I REALLY love the music! That is my fav part of the season! PLEASE HOLIDAYS HURRY UP AND GET HERE! I AM MISSING YOU!


Myspace Countdowns, Halloween Countdowns at WishAFriend.com


Myspace Countdowns, Thanksgiving Countdowns at WishAFriend.com


Myspace Countdowns, Christmas Countdowns at WishAFriend.com

No comments: