Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Josh and Diana in town first few days

Jeremys brother Josh and his family came into town from Spain! They are only here for a short while before they go back. Josh is in the Navy and he is stationed over there! So while they are here we are trying to spend as much time as we can with them for the next time we will see them will be when we fly out to Spain to see him retire! So I know the pics are not in order as things happened, but I have not had time to organize them. And I am sorry they dont have captions on them, but for what ever reason I try to load them, they come up with the code so I cant see what pics they are! Does any one know how to fix this?

A few things that we have done so far while they were here is have a birthday party for Josh! That was fun. Go to Murray park, to feed the ducks, but the lake is almost all dried up so we just waded in the water instead. We went to Thanksgiving Point, for $2.00 Tuesday. Thats all that we have done so far, I know we have on our list to go to Lagoon or Cow a bunga bay tomorrow. Then I am not sure what else for the rest of the week. But I will take a lot more pics and I promise to up date the blog when every thing is said and done!










1 comment:

April said...

You can switch from seeing the picture instead of the html code by clicking on the tab in the upper right corner of the posting screen. I think one says "Compose" and one says "HTML" or something like that. If you click on the "Compose" tab, you'll see the photo instead of the code. I like seeing the codes better though because you can arrange everything better. You can still tell what picture it is by looking at the code, you just have to look closely and find the picture number or name that you had it listed under in your computer. For example, if the picture was SANYO 1542 in your computer, that name should be somewhere in the code, and that's how you can know what picture it is. But it's probably more simple to just switch to the "Compose" tab. I hope that helps. Cute pictures!