Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas activities!

Jeremy and I at the Conference center waiting for the First Presidency Christmas Devotional!
The Fist presidency up on the stand with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir! What an awesome night! I was so grateful for the opportunity to listen to our Prophet and be in the same room as him! He is such a cute man! One thing I learned about Christmas, it is very rarely ever perfect, but most of all I learned not to burn down the curtains! (Thanks Dieter Ukdorf!) If you missed the devotional look it up! It was great!
Jeremy and his parents out side of the Confrence Center, they were able to go with us, and so was Jeremys brother Josh and his wife. Thanks to my mom she stayed home with the kids!!!
This is a pic of Casaya, we love it when she makes this face and this is the first time we were able to get a pic of it! They arnt the best pics but you can see how cute she was when she makes the face!

We were given a great opportunity to go to Thanksgiving Point as a family to see the lights! We had a blast! It was so cold but definitely worth the cold to see the lights from the wagon ride! I loved it and so did the kids! Casaya got scared right at the first when we started moving, (I think the part that scared her is the horses moved, and she was not expecting that) But we had a blast! I wish I could have gotten better pics but all of mine came out blurry!
Jeremy and the girls in front of a snow flake ice skuplture.
Sorry out of order, This is Jeremy and I out side of the Conference Center.
Casaya looking at Santas reindeer for the first time!
Love my pretty girl! She is growing up so fast!
I love the love that goes on between these two! This is the first pic that I have gotten of Casaya hugging Ashley! LOVE it!!!
Ash in front of a really pretty Christmas Tree at Thanksgiving point!
Two of Santas reindeer came to visit us from the North Pole! We would like to introduce you to Comet and Cupid! They are a lot smaller then I thought they would be! I was expecting something bigger like a moose, But they are about as big as a miniature horse!!! (Maybe even smaller the that) Its a wonder that they can even pull Santa and all of the presents!

1 comment:

Melanie Hensley said...

Looks Like you are having fun! It was so fun to see you at Walmart the other day.