Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Ashley!

Ashley turned 5 today!!!! I cant believe she is that old! Did I not just have her yesterday?!?! She has grown so much this year! She went from being my little Ashley to my big girl Ashley. She loves to help take care of her sister, that includes changing diapers (with moms help of course), she likes to bathe her, dress her, do her hair. She is a great big sister. This year she developed an attitude, (if she is any thing like her mom was HEAVEN HELP US ALL) so we are trying to put a stop to that one as fast as possible. She is very smart for her age and has a memory like you cant believe! (she still will tell us stories about something that happened when she was 1 1/2! Her favorite thing this year were, Strawberry shortcake, Rapunzel and Princess and the frog. She loves to sing songs and she can probly sing almost all of the Christmas songs by memory. Her favorite holidays this year are Halloween and Christmas! Its amazing, she was only 4 and she all ready has a testimony of the church. She also can recognize that all people are equal (we were watching the help and she wanted to know why they weren't treating the lady's very nice. So I explained to her the best I could and she said " they should treat her nice, heavenly father loves her and so do I") what a sweet heart! She has the biggest heart of any one I know!
I love you so much Ashley! Thank you for letting me be your mom!!! I cant wait to see what you do this next year! I love you!

1 comment:

Meg Cook said...

Hey Bonnie I still remember when you had Ashley. Jeremy came in the nursery at Cottonwood and I got the privilege of giving your sweet baby girl her first bath. Then Jeremy had this adorable dress for her. We dressed her and spent a good 20-30 minutes getting a perfect first picture of her. Thank you for letting me be a part of that special time in your life!