Monday, April 2, 2012

Family pics by the Bishop


The girls and I

Jeremy and the girls
LOVE this pic of Ashley!!!!!
Unfortunately Casaya would not cooperate for her pics! She did not want her pic taken at all, so this is maybe the best one.
We were made for each other!
HI!! (I am shy)
We still love each other!
I normally hate my photos ( I think I look way to big in them) but I LOVE this one! So sweet!
We love our girls
A happy family... stays together!
The family!!! LOVE the mountains in the back ground! Perfect time of year for there is still some snow on the tops of the mountains.
Love this one!!! Cant wait to have a big one of this hanging up on our wall
For our Relief Society Birthday in March, we had a silent auction, and you can bid on things with the points you have. So the bishop donated his skills to take family photos! I had no idea he was a photographer, but he takes wedding and family photos. Then he also works for the church, and does a lot of the on line things for the church. Our pics turned out great! These are the pics before touch up! So I cant wait to see what he does when they are done! we have close to 300 pics but these are some of the best!

4 comments:

The Finlinsons said...

Beautiful pictures for a beautiful family! Your bishop does a really good job!

De España said...

Those are nice pictures. Your daughters are so cute!

Crack You Whip said...

These pics are great! Your family is beautiful!

Jess said...

These are cute family pictures! Your kids are getting so big! FUN!