Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tagg......

Here are the rules:Link to the person who tagged you. Post the rules on your blog. Write six random things about yourself. Tag six people and let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. Let your tagger know when your entry is up. (Don't forget to come back and tell me you completed this tag!)

The 6 Random things about me:

1. I love to scrapbook

2. I hate going shopping . I only do it if I am forced to.

3. I love getting my nails done it makes me feel girly and it makes me feel a little better about my self

4. I love to text people rather then call them I could text all day long and be just hunky dory

5. I cant wait for in three years I am going to spain.

6. I really want my own house!

Well there you go. Now everyone has proof that I am as weird as they thought I was. :)


I will tag... um I dont know who reads this so i will tag Kaylynn, Maggi, and Joey

No comments: