Monday, February 23, 2009

Daughter for Sale! (not really)

Any one want a daughter? She has been the naughtiest little girl lately, I think the terrible twos are really starting to hit. I can see why they call it the terrible twos. I love Ashley and I will never ever sell her , but heaven knows some times I am ready to.

In the pic below you will see a blue railing on the floor, well that used to be on the side of her bed. She broke that off, it was kind of loose any ways but she still broke it off.
We did have her room clean at one point, her stuffed animals were in a neat pile her cloths were in a neat pile, but now you cant tell where one pile starts and the other ends, Man she likes making messes for her mom to clean up. And she thought she was cute, each time I went to go and take a pick she would get in the way and smile, like she thought haha look what I did I am so cute. AHHHHHH!
You cant really see the next pic that well but I still had to take it. Ashley and staked up all of her stuffed animals and climbed up and got down the crayons, well she decided she wanted to color, so she colored her wall by her bed! She also decided to color on her sheets. LITTLE SNOT!

She may be the biggest pain but I will never be able to give her up! I love you so much Ashley! (Even though you can stress me out!)

2 comments:

Kimberly and Jonathan Bradbury said...

Lol you had me excited I was willing to pay good money for her! Just kidding ;-). I'll babysit though if you need sometime!

The Finlinsons said...

haha...man, she sure is cute though. I'm just waiting for the day when my little girl gets old enough to make that kind of trouble...