Friday, February 13, 2009

Flower or Flour....

Jeremy came home from work today and he had surprised me with PRETTY pink roses!!! I love them! I feel like a princess every time I look at them! This is the first part of my valentines day. We will do what ever else we have planned tomorrow! I cant wait to see what we are going to do!!!
They are so pretty!!!
Speaking of flowers, I have a diffrent type of flower story. Last night I had to make cookies for Jeremys work, so after making six batches as I was rolling them out to cut them, Ashley decided that she would like to help! This is the result of her helping me! So cute!
We were right there making sure she did not get it all over the house, but it kept her busy so that I could finish making the cookies!

I love her expression in this pic!


3 comments:

Kimberly and Jonathan Bradbury said...

Haha! You weren't kidding! That is so cute. Ashley sat so good during the funeral. Did you make it out to the cemetery? I got so caught up into talking to people I didn't get out of there.

Unknown said...

Love the flowers!!! Lucky girl and oh your daughter is just an angel, even when covered in flour.

Unknown said...

Beautiful flowers, lucky girl. And oh your daughter is beautiful like an angel all covered in flour.