Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Jungle Jims

My friend Carrie called me the other day and asked if I would like to take Ashley to Jungle Jims for she had a coupon. I was in a lot of pain from my ankle still. But I thought I should try any ways for I would not have that kind of money to take Ashley there my self. So we ended up going and right from the start Ashley wanted to ride the Horsies. She loved them so much we ended up riding it 21 times!!! She LOVES the horsies.
S Ashley was not sure about the swings at first but once they started going You could here her clear across the room screaming with joy.

Ashley liked this one, I am not sure what it is call it just goes around, but she had a blast.


Ashley loved to have the power to go up and down all by her self in the air plane.

I thought this wasn't supposed to happen for another 14 years!!!

Ashley enjoying the horsies with Grandma one last time before she went home to take a nap!

I just thought that this was an adorable pic of Ashley!

It was so cute after Ashleys nap the first thing she said was "Horsies,Comon Horsies" It was so cute she wanted to go back right away!Thanks so much Carrie for giving us the opportunity to be able to go! We really appreciated it!

No comments: