Monday, March 30, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME AND MY SISTER!!



Get free graphics at blixy.com!



My sister and I have the privilege of having our birthdays right next to each other. Mine is on the 27th and hers on the 28th. So for our party we went to Iggys to watch the Jazz game. It was a load of fun and we had the coolest waitress. She turned 33 and I turned 25!

This is a Gerber Daisy from the bouquet of flowers Jeremy gave me for my birthday!

This is the flowers that Jeremy gave me and the balloon that Ashley gave me.
Jeremy took me out to eat at my faverit place to eat, Texas Road House!
They brought me an Ice cream for my birthday, how sweet of them!
This is what I had to eat at Iggys, Lime Tequilla Chicken, or something like that.

1 comment:

Brenda Fisher said...

Happy birthday Bonnie! It sounds like you had a great day!