Sunday, March 1, 2009

Poem

I was looking on line today at poems. For some reason I always feel better when I read a peom that decscribes how I am feeling, I ran across this poem today that I think will help me and it might help you at some poing in time. Its called Gods ABC's

  • A
    lthough things are not perfect
  • B
    ecause of trial or pain
  • C
    ontinue in thanksgiving
  • D
    o not begin to blame
  • E
    ven when the times are hard
  • F
    ierce winds are bound to blow
  • G
    od is forever able
  • H
    old on to what you know
  • I
    magine life without His love
  • J
    oy would cease to be
  • K
    eep thanking Him for all the things
  • L
    ove imparts to thee
  • M
    ove out of "Camp Complaining"
  • N
    o weapon that is known
  • O
    n earth can yield the power
  • P
    raise can do alone
  • Q
    uit looking at the future
  • R
    edeem the time at hand
  • S
    tart every day with worship
  • T
    o "thank" is a command
  • U
    ntil we see Him coming
  • V
    ictorious in the sky
  • W
    e'll run the race with gratitude
  • X
    alting God most high
  • Y
    es, there'll be good times and yes some will be bad, but...
  • Z
    ion waits in glory...where none are ever sad!

No comments: