Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sinus infection

I have had a horrible sinus infection for almost a month now, three three and a half weeks. No matter what I have tried it will do go away. I talked to my dr got a prescription for amoxacillian, I have taken all of the pills and it is still not gone. I have done what the dr said, and that was to drink Peppermint tea, (I know that my religion asks us not to drink it, and I had a very hard time agreeing with doing it, but if the dr said it would help I will try it as long as I dont get in the habit of it, Which I wont for I cant stand the stuff!!!) So I drank it and it helped a speck, but not enough to do it again. So now I am suffering with the infection, and it has gotten so bad that the pressur is building up so much that I now have double vision, which might explain some of my typing mistakes, sorry about that! So any one have any home remadies that work? I will be going back to the dr on monday or wednesday when ever she can get me in. But in the mean time, I have to suffer with this dang infection!

No comments: