Friday, February 19, 2010

Finally!!

I finally got to go and see New Moon! Jeremy promised to take me to see it when it came out, but that never happened he worked to much and then the baby came. So my sister and I finally got to see it!!

Saturday my neighbor and I will be going to the chocolate thingy at thanksgiving point. We will be having a girls night out! Which will be the best for me cause ever since I had Casaya I have been craving chocolate like CRAZY!!!


Ashley has gone backwards in potty training! She is now afraid of the toilet!!! She keeps on trying to tell me that it is going to eat her! Poor girl, but I have got to get her trained! It is so nasty changing her diapers!

My brother Trevor just celebrated his birthday a couple of days ago!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY TREVOR!

My brother and sister in law are going to be celebrating their birthdays tomorrow! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIEMARIE AND KERRY!!!

My mother will be celebrating her birthday in six days! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!!!


Jeremy works 18 hours today! So I am missing him like crazy!! I cant wait until he gets to be home! Jeremy gets to go to a BYU game next sat. After the game he will go out to eat with his dad and one of the players! He is so excited!!

So that is the up dates on the Foys!

No comments: