Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Up dates any one?

Casaya- On Friday Casaya was starting to go blue around her mouth, she was not eating and she was acting like she was in pain. I called her dr she told me to bring her in so I did. He looked at her and told us that we needed to take her to Primary Children s Medical Hospital. So we took her there and waited around for seven hours in the emergency room while they ran tests. They decided they wanted to admit her for dehydration and to keep an eye on her oxygen. She was on moniters the whole time. She had a few coughing fits and forgot to breath a few times, she did lose weight while she was in the hospital which is one reason why they kept her there for four days. They would not release her until she proved that she could gain weight. Today she finally did! And they said that she could come home!!!!

Peanut- Is at our neighbors house, hopefully not tearing the house apart!

Ashley- Has a bad cold. It started out with a runny nose then a stuff nose and then it developed into a cough. We were going through every thing with Casaya, that we did not pay much attention to her cough. Well luckily my mom was watching Ashley for the weekend while we were taking care of Casaya. Ashley ended up coughing so bad that my mom took her into the insta care. It turned out she did not just have a bad cold, she has Bronchitis (or however you spell it) So they were able to get her some meds, and now she sounds 110% better then she did. Still has a small cough but she is no longer contagious. My grandparents offered to watch her for the week. So right now she is up in Pocatello with Great Grandma and Grandpa! She is having a blast!

Bonnie- Sat at the hospital for the past four days. Want to hear a funny story about Bonnie? Well here it goes! We were getting ready to leave the hospital and got every thing gathered up. We got home and I was trying to find my phone, and it was no where to be seen! I called it and could not hear it. So I then started panicking that I left my phone at the hospital. I then called the hospital to notify them that I left it there. They went to the room to look for it and could not find it then I really started to get scared. So I kept on calling and calling my phone over and over until some one picked up. Luckily I did that for my phone was in the bottom of the laundry basket! And because I kept on calling it they were able to hear it and fish it out before they washed all the clothes!

Jeremy- Still working 18 hours a day and is very stressed about money, and being able to pay the hospital bills we just got. But he is the only one out of the four of us who has not gotten sick!!! Lucky duck!

So that is the up of our family! Hope you enjoyed our family up date!

No comments: