Sunday, February 7, 2010

Nothing much, just ramblings!

There is not a whole lot going on lately we got Ashley back last night from my grandparents. She is having a hard time adjusting to being back home and having rules again. She liked having the freedom of being able to do what ever she wants, when ever she wanted to do it! Hopefully soon she will get used to being at home again. I am very grateful to every one who helped take care of Ashley while Casaya was in the hospital.

So I am just watching the super bowel at my moms house. Normally we are at Jeremys moms house watching the game, but this year she is sick with Bronchitis,(thanks Ashley for sharing your germs with Grandma!) So Jeremy is at his parents house watching the game with some of his best friends and his dad, while Ashley Casaya and I are at my moms house, far away from the germs! We are just watching the Superbowl now wondering why we are not crashing my uncles Superbowl party. He has one every year and I have never been invited! Hopefully one of these years we will be invited! I do have to say I dont like the commercials for the super bowl yet but it really does not help the game has been on for like ten minutes so far. I just hope we get some good ones this year!

I am looking at one of my favorite scenes ever! Ashley is reading Casaya a story, and Casaya is just sitting there with great big bug eyes, wondering what in the world her sister is talking about!

My head is killing me! I still have a lot of problems with my blood pressure. And I have not been able to get it under control. So I get these horrible head aches when my blood pressure spikes. I start seeing dots and some times my head will kill me so bad I feel like throwing up! When I get these headaches there is nothing we can do but let it run its course!

No comments: