Thursday, January 21, 2010

up dates!

On Monday we went to the Dr to have Casayas weight checked. She gained 7 ounces!!! So she is now up to 4 pounds 14 ounces!!! She gained 7 ounces in one week!! The Dr said she is gaining weight so well she wont need to go back in until her two month appointment!!!! Yay! Way to go Casaya!!

Mom is healing nicely. We went and got the sterile strips removed about a week ago and the Dr said that it looks like the surgery was 6 weeks ago and not two!!! But my blood pressure is still screwed up! I keep on getting these really bad head aches from my blood pressure. I am taking pills for it, but I am not sure if they are working for I keep on getting the head aches. So I have to go in to the Dr for my six week check up, in a couple of weeks and I will talk to him about it then. Its just annoying for no matter what I do I can not get my head aches to go away. Caffeine does not work and I can not take Excedrin, for I am still nursing. So lets hope and pray we can get some thing figured out! And soon!

Jeremy is still working like a mad man. He is tired all the time, but that happens when you get four hours of sleep, and even then it is not straight. For he always seems to wake up when the baby wakes up then he has a hard time getting back to sleep.

Ashley is still spoiled. She has had a very hard time trying to adjust to being a big sister. That and being home and getting used to our rules again. She was bounced around from house to house for so long, that her little world just got turned up side down. But she is starting to figure out how mommy's rules work and what she can and can not do with her sister. But one thing Ashley did figure out how to do is share, and decided to share a nice cold with her sister.

Yesterday we went out and got Casayas pic taken at a Lady's house. She did a really good job from the pics that I saw that she took. I can not wait until we go back on the sixth to see the rest of them. I am hoping and praying that she has a thing where we can buy the copy right to the pics. For with what I saw we would be getting a second mortgage to pay for all the pics that we would like to get. They turned out so cute!!! And the lady even let Ashley get dressed up in a dancing dress and she got her photo taken and then she took photos of the two girls together! Daddy even got in on some of the photo taken fun!!!

No comments: