Monday, January 11, 2010

Guess What!!!!!!

Casaya is Home!!!!!

We got a call on Sat morning. I picked up the phone and the nurse came on the phone. My heart sank, I thought that something was wrong with Casaya. First thing I heard was "Come and get your daughter" It took me a few min to realize what the nurse was trying to tell me. In the back ground I heard her tell another nurse "I don't think it has hit her yet" Right then it clicked! I started smacking Jeremy telling him to get out of bed, and I started throwing off the covers. He thought I was just being mean. Jeremy had no clue what was going on. Once I got off the phone I told him what was going on. He jumped right out of bed we got going and brought our little girl home!!!! We love having her home!!!

The first time Ashley saw her sister all she could say "Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie" "I hold her! I hold her"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm really happy for you!