Saturday, January 16, 2010

Photos!!

Grandma and Grandpa enjoying some time with Casaya for one last time in the hospital before she came home!
Casaya taking her car seat test. She passed with flying colors!!
Mommy is ready to take me home!
Daddy LOVES to give me kisses!
Getting ready to go home!
I love the car! I fell a sleep on the way home! Just happy to be where they wont poke me all night and have other noisy babies so I cant sleep.
Me in my car seat! I look so small in there!
I was being so cute my mommy had to take this pic!
My sister Ashley holding me for the first time! Ashley has waited a LONG LONG time to hold me. First thing she said when she saw me "Gimme, Gimme, Gimme"
Daddy having fun with me! He thought it would be fun to put me in Ashley's baby doll stroller!
Ashley got sick so right now she is with Grandma and Grandpa Smith. We really really did not want Casaya to get sick. But we are doing good either then that. Jeremy went back to work full time which he has had a really hard time with. He really does not want to be away from the girls.

We got some great news from Jeremy's brother in Spain! They will be adding a new little boy to their family in May!

2 comments:

Brenda Fisher said...

She is beautiful! I am so happy for you both, congratulations. Miss you guys around here.

The Finlinsons said...

She is so cute and adorable! Oh, babies are amazing.