Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Baby Casaya update!

Casaya is still in the hospital! It is very sad and lonely with out her home, we can tell that some one is missing from our family when we walk in our door. Knock on wood, we have been lucky that we have been able to go and see her every day. She will take a whole bottle once a day,the other times she will take the feedings through the tube in her nose. Casaya will be able to come home when she can take all of her feedings through a bottle. Which we are hoping will be within the next week. But she is able to monitor her own temp, she is slowly gaining weight, and she has never needed oxygen. So the only thing keeping her in the hospital, is her learning how to eat. So keep us in your prayers and lets hope and pray she can come home soon!!!
Her pacifier is almost as big as she is!
I love when she sleeps like this!
Look ma! I have eyes!
Just to let you know the size she is!
I got to hold on to my hat!

5 comments:

Jess said...

She is so tiny and so cute! I will deffinatly keep her in my prayers.

FYI I finally returned to the blogging world after being gone for a few months if you're interested. I'm so glad you and your family are doing so good!

Jenny said...

Bonnie,

Congrats! she is adorable! we will keep her in our prayers!

Meg Cook said...

Congrats, Bonnie. She is adorable! Hopefully you can take her home next week. I'm glad she is only there to gain weight. Oh how I miss the little 'feeder grower babies' that are only there to gain weight. Since we haven't gotten them since we were at Cottonwood, and all those babies automatically go to the NICU at IMC. Well keep everyone updated with lots of pictures!

Katty said...

She is so tiny and so cute! Don't you just love her to pieces? Thanks for the pictures.

Unknown said...

Bonnie,
I didn't know she was in the hospital. I'm glad that you are ok. I can't believe your blood pressure was that high. I hope she can come home soon. She sure is cute. We can't wait to see her.