Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ashleys cute sayings for today

Ashley is saying a hole bunch of cute sayings today, two of which consist of is

"I ripped one" after she farted, (thanks honey, for teaching her that one)

and the next one is after I changed her butt.

"Ahhh, all better mommy, thank you, no more poppy in my diaper"

and the last one she grabbed my face looked me right in the eyes and said

"I bub you eber eber eber and eber" (she cant say her v) then she gave me a kiss and a hug, that alone made sure I will have a happy mothers day

here is a few photos since I have not posted any in a while, this first was was taken last week when Ashley had the flu

This one we took when we went to wheeler farm, Ashley got to feed a sheep!

Ashley likes to try and be independent now, So the other day i let her dress her self. This is what she came up with, two swimming suites on just her arms, and shorts not pulled all the way up. so cute. I let her run around like that all day, for we were not leaving the house. She was so proud of her self!

Ashley loves her winnie the pooh, it was so cute when she fell asleep on him

No comments: