Wednesday, May 13, 2009

When one door closes another door opens!

I will first tell you about the door that closed. In August 2011, our family is supposed to be going to Spain for my brother in laws retirement from the Navy. Our plans have changed and it might be only Jeremy going, unless a huge miracle happens, and we have a a way to get Ashley and I some plane tickets. What is the reason that Jeremy is the only one going and not Ashley and I you ask? Well let me tell you!
WE ARE GETTING A HOUSE!!!!!!!!
You read that right. We were qualified for $150,000.00 So we started looking at houses and town houses down in Eagle mountain. well we ended up finding a town house that we fell in love with! It is a three bedroom two and a half bathroom house. In the basement we will be putting in another half bath. So we would have two full bathrooms and two half bathrooms. The bed rooms are huge! We will have a master bath, off of the master bath, there is a huge walk in closet! I am so excited! We will be closing on June 10th then we plan on moving a week or two later if you would like to come and help us move! We will appreciate the help! We will also have our very own garage! Its only a one car garage, but hey we still have one! And then we will have a very small back yard but hey ITS OURS!!!
We are the house with the one car garage on the right hand side of the picture!

3 comments:

Brenda Fisher said...

Bonnie, this is bitter sweet for me! I'm so excited for you guys and for this step you are taking! But I am going to be so sad when you guys leave!
I think this is just awesome and I'm so glad that it worked out the way you had hoped. This place looks beautiful and I can't wait to see it! Let us know what we can do to help.

April said...

Wow, congratulations Bonnie! That's exciting!

Unknown said...

Bonnie---I am so excited and yes a tad bit jealous. I know you have wanted this for a long time. Hope you still get to go to Spain...WOW. We are hoping to go to Fiji within an year and I just don't know if it will happen. But you are right...there are always blessings. My Best, Tara