Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Some info, and take our poll!

Here is some info for our lives right now!

*Two weeks from today we close on our house!!!!

*Our puppy dog was born today!

*We are packing to move.

Thats just a few of the things we have coming up or we have been doing. We have been doing a lot lately. My mom took Ashley up to bear lake with her for memorial day weekend. we got a lot of packing done. But I look around my house and it looks Like I have not even started!!! Now that is sad! Oh well we still have two weeks before we close. So hopefuly I will make a dent in it soon.

Check out our poll and tell us what you think we should name our little girl puppy who was born today! She is a mixture of a palmeranian and a Jackrussle terrier. I cant wait to see her! I will post pictures of her when I get them!

4 comments:

Meg Cook said...

Hey how's it going? You need to call me one of these days!!! Seriously! Your town house seems a lot like mine! Hey when do you get to see pics of your Jack-A-Ranian? I was searching pics on google and that's what your breed of puppy is called...pretty cool huh?! (I also voted for Mia!)

Meg Cook said...

Ok so seriously I left you a comment and it said it saved, but the computer must have lied, because it really didn't save! Anyway, congrats about the town house! That is so exciting! You need to call me one of these days so we can talk about all of the details!!! Your town house kind of seems to be close to the same layout as mine! Pretty cool huh?! Hey, I searched on google for pics of your breed of puppy, and the kind of puppy you are getting is called a 'Jack-A-Ranian' pretty cool huh?! Where and who did you get the puppy from? When do you get to see it? Do you have to wait eight weeks or more to take her home? You have to let me know all the details about your puppy too! Good luck getting everything ready to move!

Lynsie said...

Oh I hate packing SO bad! You feel like you've packed a lot, but then you look around and notice that you haven't even made a dent.

I always wonder how in the world do I fit all of that stuff into my home.

Jess said...

that is so exciting! Where is the townhouse? Roger and I are hoping to get into one also, by the end of the year.