Thursday, January 1, 2009

People you care about

This week I have had a lot to think about the love ones that I have around me. My grandma went in to the hospital this week to have surgery on her hip. The surgery went really well, the dr was really impressed at how quick and easy it was to do the surgery on her hip. Well last night I was talking to Jeremy about my Grandma and then he was telling me about how much he misses both of his grandmas and how he would give up any thing in the world to spend one more day with them. Well last night I had a nightmare that my grandma passed away in the hospital from heart fail er. I woke up freaked out and panicked. I was so sick to my stomach. Then I was talking to my mom today on the phone and she was telling me how Grandmas heart is doing a lot of funny things so they had to move her to a different floor. And right when my mom got through telling me those things, she was like "I got to go" and then hung up on me. That scared me to death! I got so sick again to my stomach and I am just so scared right now. I know I need to have faith in the lords plans and know that he has everything under control. But I am not ready to loose a grandparent right now. I am still under this little kids mind that is thinking I will have them around forever. Which belonging to this wonderful church that I belong to I know that we will be together forever. But I am not ready to say goodbye yet. Right now I am just petrified that she will pass away and I will not get another chance to tell her I love her, and how much she means to me. I am keeping her in my prayers that she can get her heart back to normal and that she can have a speedy recovery. If you would also please keep her in your prayers That would mean the world to me and my family. We need her in our lives still. So please remember to tell the people who are close to you that you love them. For you never know if that is going to be the last time that you see them. Please fight hard for me Grandma! We love you!



glitter-graphics.com





glitter-graphics.com

No comments: